Star Wars: Our Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars: Our Empire

We are a site created by Star Wars fans, for Star Wars fans. The staff here on SWOE pride ourselves on providing everything needed to suit your Star Wars needs and will try to accomidate all your Star Wars expectations...Join us...It is your Destiny

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Pearl Jam album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeRain

New Pearl Jam album Empty
PostSubject: New Pearl Jam album   New Pearl Jam album I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:40 pm

New Pearl Jam album. Very Happy (Only one disc though, Brennan, sorry to disappoint. Razz )

I guess I'm cautiously awaiting the new AiC album. Other artists' upcoming releases that I will probably give a listen to: Franz Ferdinand (hopefully they can come back from You Could Have it So Much Better), Andrew Bird, The Decemberists, Metric, MCR, Radiohead, RHCP, The Pumpkins, and The Shins (these are all bands that Wikipedia lists as announcing plans for recording next year). I'll give the new Green Day album a go too.

I guess I could hope from something by Rilo by the end of the year, but I'd rather they just take some time off to work on things so they don't end up putting out another Under the Blacklight. I'm dreading Cornell's new release though (hopefully at the rate Scream is being delayed, it will never hit shelves).

I'm not sure which classic rock guy will die next, but I can bet it won't be Keith Richards. Dude's pretty much immortal.

vinyl flooring phoenix
naples real estate golf
Back to top Go down

New Pearl Jam album
Page 1 of 1