Star Wars: Our Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars: Our Empire

We are a site created by Star Wars fans, for Star Wars fans. The staff here on SWOE pride ourselves on providing everything needed to suit your Star Wars needs and will try to accomidate all your Star Wars expectations...Join us...It is your Destiny

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kings of Leon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeRain

Kings of Leon Empty
PostSubject: Kings of Leon   Kings of Leon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:15 pm

When I first checked these guys out, I wasn't too fond of them. In my opinion, the singer's vocals aren't that great, and a lot of the time he's off key (I know that I can only guess at that, but Ana confirmed it so it must be right Razz). But I saw them live yesterday, and my opinion of them improved a lot. They're actually very bass-driven, which doesn't show in their recorded material, and the singer seemed a bit better in concert, although he still had some points where his voice sounded crappy. The thing I think I don't like about it the most is that he has a southern accent, and it comes through when he sings.

I know this doesn't mean anything, but they also seemed like very nice guys. The singer thanked the crowd in-between like every song, and he said something like "Thank you all for being so kind and respectful, we appreciate it," which makes me think they get booed a lot. Then Eddie Vedder got on stage later and thanked us for being good to them too. It was weird.

But I digress. Here's some of their stuff from YouTube. My personal favorite song right now is Molly's Chambers. You were right, Dan, it's damn good.

Four Kicks
On Call
Molly's Chambers
The Charmer
The Bucket

Here's the Molly's Chambers performance from the show I was at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV943rOqf9w

gifts
eurosport
Back to top Go down

Kings of Leon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Our Empire :: SWOE Character Profiles :: Accepted Character Profiles-
Jump to: