Star Wars: Our Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars: Our Empire

We are a site created by Star Wars fans, for Star Wars fans. The staff here on SWOE pride ourselves on providing everything needed to suit your Star Wars needs and will try to accomidate all your Star Wars expectations...Join us...It is your Destiny

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightsabers by Draco Korr

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Korr
Grand Master Shadow Lord
Grand Master Shadow Lord
Draco Korr

Lightsabers by Draco Korr Empty
PostSubject: Lightsabers by Draco Korr   Lightsabers by Draco Korr I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:28 am

Here's a few pics of Lightsaber hilts that I have constructed.Sorry for the size...I will fix later.

Lightsabers by Draco Korr Lightsabers003
Lightsabers by Draco Korr Lightsabers004
Lightsabers by Draco Korr Lightsabers005
Lightsabers by Draco Korr Lightsabers006
Lightsabers by Draco Korr Lightsabers008
Lightsabers by Draco Korr Lightsabers007

And last but not least...A photo of my kids that I altered in Photoshop...

Lightsabers by Draco Korr JediYounglings2
Back to top Go down
Drake Marsee
Grand Master Angelus
Grand Master Angelus
Drake Marsee

PostSubject: Re: Lightsabers by Draco Korr   Lightsabers by Draco Korr I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:33 am

Wow Draco, this is just fantastic mane, they all look so real like one you would see in a movie or described in a book. But! My fav pic is the one of your kids you altered, you daughter looks like the only one really in character, lol but this is really awesome dude
Back to top Go down
https://swoe.rpg-board.net
blt2100

blt2100

PostSubject: Re: Lightsabers by Draco Korr   Lightsabers by Draco Korr I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:19 am

Very nice , I haven't tried to make one of them yet, I have luke, obi one, darth vader, and mace windu that I bought. One day my young Padiwan.

Brenda
Back to top Go down
http://www.r3t7.blogspot.com
hungsat11

PostSubject: Re: Lightsabers by Draco Korr   Lightsabers by Draco Korr I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightsabers by Draco Korr   Lightsabers by Draco Korr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightsabers by Draco Korr
Page 1 of 1