Star Wars: Our Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars: Our Empire

We are a site created by Star Wars fans, for Star Wars fans. The staff here on SWOE pride ourselves on providing everything needed to suit your Star Wars needs and will try to accomidate all your Star Wars expectations...Join us...It is your Destiny

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From the Supreme Ruler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
awesome101

From the Supreme Ruler Empty
PostSubject: From the Supreme Ruler   From the Supreme Ruler I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 am

Alright, there's been questions about the activity on this site. I'd like for all of you to know that it is still active, and is taking baby steps forward. It will be big sometime in late 2011, but for now, we're taking it in as it comes.
All questions, answered. We are NOT inactive, and we have about 5 people on here that will be active for a long time (I hope) and that includes.

awesome101
freeflyer669
taixyz1992
lunamoonfang
and maybe...
sharecash

But for now, this is your supreme ruler, out.
Signed,
Jwan "awesome101" Kil
Supreme Ruler
Back to top Go down
awesome101

PostSubject: Re: From the Supreme Ruler   From the Supreme Ruler I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 am

THE GOAL:
To have at least 50 members, and 10 members who are active each week by August 2011. I, the Supreme Ruler, will try to get this site more popular.
Back to top Go down
awesome101

PostSubject: Re: From the Supreme Ruler   From the Supreme Ruler I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:58 am

5 members we can count on:
awesome101
freeflyer669
taixyz1992
lunamoonfang
LeeRain

and again, maybe....

sharecash
Back to top Go down
awesome101

PostSubject: Re: From the Supreme Ruler   From the Supreme Ruler I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 am

Thank you, those 5 (eh, 6) members for staying active!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Supreme Ruler   From the Supreme Ruler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Supreme Ruler
Page 1 of 1