Star Wars: Our Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Wars: Our Empire

We are a site created by Star Wars fans, for Star Wars fans. The staff here on SWOE pride ourselves on providing everything needed to suit your Star Wars needs and will try to accomidate all your Star Wars expectations...Join us...It is your Destiny

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Security clearance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taixyz1992

Security clearance Empty
PostSubject: Security clearance   Security clearance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 pm

A security clearance is a status granted to individuals allowing them access to classified information, i.e., state secrets, or to restricted areas after completion of a thorough background check. The term "security clearance" is also sometimes used in private organizations that have a formal process to vet employees for access to sensitive information. A clearance by itself is normally not sufficient to gain access; the organization must determine that the cleared individual needs to know the information. No one is supposed to be granted access to classified information solely because of rank, position, or a security clearance

Finance Recruitment
roofing contractors lancaster
Back to top Go down
awesome101

Security clearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Security clearance   Security clearance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:21 am

I can BREAK through security clearence Wink
Back to top Go down

Security clearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Our Empire :: SWOE Character Profiles :: Accepted Character Profiles-
Jump to: